Christ Lutheran School offers a variety of interscholastic athletic activities for students in grades five through eight. All student athletes are encouraged to be the best they can be to the glory of God. Students participating in athletics will develop spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically and socially.
Christ Lutheran School competes in interscholastic sports activities in order to provide students:
- Fun and relaxation from the more formal education.
- Training and growth in skills perpetuated through the curriculum.
- Training in social growth.
- The opportunity to create pride in one’s school with a positive attitude.
- A constructive outlet for good competition.
- The ability to perform in front of large groups.
Christ Lutheran School is a member of the Parochial League. Regular athletic activities are scheduled with schools in our league:
Christ the King Our Lady of Holy Souls Immaculate Conception
St. Edward’s Immaculate Heart of Mary St. Teresa’s
NLR Catholic Academy Our Lady of Fatima (Benton) St. John’s (Hot Springs)
Students in grades five through eight may participate in interscholastic sports.
- Fall Sports
- Boy’s Football – Grades 7-8
- Boy’s and Girl’s Cross Country – Grades 5-8
- Girl’s Volleyball – Grades 5-8
- Winter Sports
- Boy’s Basketball – Grades 5-8
- Girl’s Basketball – Grades 5-8
- Girl’s Cheerleading – Grades 7-8
- Girl’s Pep Squad – Grades 3-6
- Spring Sports
- Boy’s and Girl’s Track – Grades 5-8
- Boy’s and Girl’s Golf – Grades 5-8
“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:14